Early Years Teaching Assistants
Job DescriptionA lovely primary school in the Wandsworth area is currently looking for two experienced teaching assistants to support early years pupils in class.
This is modern school close to local over ground station and good bus links.
You will need to have experience of working successfully and cooperatively as part of a team within a school for children supporting them 1 -1.
You will be required to:
- Have good spoken English and numeracy skills
- You must have a minimum of 6 months Primary experience;
- You need to supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting;
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- BSL Teaching Assistants. Protocol Education Lewisham £75 - £85 per day, Benefits: Free SEN Training
- Early Years Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Southwark £70 - £80 per day
- Yr3 full time general Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on role and experience.
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day