Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
Job DescriptionAre you a recent graduate looking to start your career within education?
Are you looking to gain classroom experience before moving on to your teaching qualification?
Would you like to be part of a team that are keen to support you to develop and grow?
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Able to build relationships rapidly.
- Start as soon as possible.
- Educated to a university (or equivalent)
The role of the position:
- Supervising pupils during class.
- Offer 1:1 or group interventions.
- Supporting the class teacher.
- Work Closely with teachers and support staff
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Ongoing CPD training including future teachers programme
- Working days can be flexible.
- Outstanding school.
- Close to public transport.
- in a Supportive primary school.
All applicants are required to:
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Hold or be prepared for us to apply for a full DBS.
If you are interested, please apply online!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|