Youth Mentor- Kingston
Job DescriptionOne of our leading clients, a reintegration unit based in Kingston Upon Thames, are currently mass recruiting experienced behavioural specialists to work with their SEN pupils. This is for a full-time role, 5 days a week and it will run through to the end of the academic year.
-8:30am to 3:30pm, during term times.
-Assisting pupils with challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and activities.
-Working in a small classroom of 6-8 pupils.
-Day to day or long-term roles, on a temporary to permanent basis.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
-Past relevant experience of working in a childcare/ support working setting.
-A passion for working in SEN
-The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually.
Why Work with Protocol Education?
-We can provide successful candidates with local work in their area.
-You will receive a competitive pay package.
-We provide you with a dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process.
-We can provide you with flexible work to suit your schedule.
Do you have the gift of giving? Apply now! Simply send your CV soon as possible by to saniya.saleem@protocol-education. All successful candidates will be contacted via telephone within 3 working days.
This role isn't for you? Simply call Saniya Saleem on 0208 971 1284, to discuss other potential roles we have to offer.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- PRU TA/Learning Mentors needed Protocol Education Merton £60 - £80 per day
- Learning Support Mentor Roles Available in Wandsworth. Protocol Education Wandsworth £60 - £85 per day, Benefits: PAYE Pay, No Umbrella Companies, Free CPD, Local work.
- SEN Learning Support Mentor Roles Available in Bromley. Protocol Education Lewisham £60 - £85 per day
- Teaching Assistants- Actors, Actresses and Drama Graduates Classroom Teachers City of London £70 - £80 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day