Behaviour Support Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you friendly and supportive? Do you have experience working with children with special needs or behavioural issues? Can you provide whole class, 1:1 and small group support?
If your answer is yes then this could be the teaching assistant role you've been looking for....
Based in Liverpool, this school aspires to teach the key skills to enable children to fulfil their potential in future life. You will be joining a successful and valued team where everyone in the school community is supported. You will be providing essential support to the children that really need it most and ensure they make good progression in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Providing whole class, 1:1 and small group support
- Supporting learners with additional needs
- Supporting the class teacher with academic support
- Some assessments on progress levels of learners
- Managing behaviour in all lessons and around school
- Experience working with children with specials needs or behavioural issues.
- Relevant qualifications useful - any experience level would be considered if the candidate has the right personality and is adaptable and flexible with a willing to learn new skills.
- Spacious facilities and modern resources all of which contribute to memorable learning experiences
- Friendly team that will make you feel welcomed and supported
- Shared school values which creates a comfortable and successful work environment
- Dedicated Consultant available 24/7 on call
- Long term role with the opportunity to go permanent
We work with a number of schools in the local area at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you 300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|