Does your knowledge of the French language help you to enrich pupil's lives?
Would you like to work in a college that is moving forward and continuously improving?
Are you looking for a change in your career or simply looking for an opportunity to earn more from your work?
Randstad is looking for a strong MFL (French) teacher with A-level experience to work in one of our colleges in Blackpool. This position is three days a week for three weeks commencing the 3rd February 2020 with the potential to be ongoing.
- A fantastic setting to work in.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Welcoming team and management.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- On-site canteen with hot food.
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Parking on-site.
- Experience teaching French at A-level
- Knowledge of the MFL French A-level curriculum
- QTS or equivalent
- Passionate about maximising potential.
- Strong subject knowledge - primarily French specialism.
- Experience with KS5 pupils.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils.
- Providing a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils.
- Implement a wide and varied program of activities for students individually and as a group.
- Communication with staff to support student development.
- Safeguarding students and following all college policies and procedures.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. We will actively promote you to schools across your chosen work areas. You will then be cleared for work and proceed to be invited to interview.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|