Can you adapt to your environment easily? Do you crave the feel-good factor that comes with caring for others? How do you like to step outside your comfort zone?
- Randstad will offer you very competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences, local work within a 10 mile radius from your home, and also 300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
- Our office is open from 7am - 6pm Monday to Friday, with a consultant on call each evening and across the weekend who will be able to assist you with your enquiry.
An evolving enthusiastic and charismatic team of people at an SEN school in Knowsley seek a TA to join them. This school has some great facilities for you to use to your advantage, helping the learners to stay engaged and build independence.
- Accompanying learners on educational visits
- Physically assisting with activities such as swimming and PE
- Delivering 1:1 and group sessions to specific needs students, Providing all aspects of personal care to students aged 3 - 19
- Previous experience in a mainstream or special education context
- An awareness of the importance of safeguarding
- High energy and a can-do attitude
- Charisma, confidence and a good sense of humour
- To discuss in more detail, please contact Neil McFadden at the Liverpool office or click "Apply Now"!
If you join Randstad Education you will have a dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences and needs, opportunities to work within your local area and free accredited career & professional development training, whilst building excellent teaching experience!
As I am the dedicated SEN Specialist here at Randstad Education, I work closely with the majority of SEN Schools within Warrington, Halton and South Liverpool; supporting over 70 Teachers & TA's with their search for short term, long term and permanent job opportunities. I am extremely passionate about what I do and ensure to provide a professional and friendly approach to both my clients and candidates at all times. I strongly believe there is a job for everyone, therefore I work extremely hard and spend a lot of time ensuring the best possible match will be made between the school and the candidate.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|