Do you enjoy working with children? Are you excited about being given the opportunity to inspire and support students?
Then we've got the perfect role for you!
The school is a successful secondary school in the borough of Knowsley. Students at the school are of mixed ability, so need somebody who can be adaptable and provide different methods of teaching to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential. The Head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Have experience of working with groups of SEN children.
- Be able to support children with Literacy, including Phonics, and Maths.
- Have GSCE English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Working with small groups of children throughout the school.
- Providing support and targeted learning.
- Liaising with the class teachers parents.
- Assisting teaching staff with classroom displays and assemblies when needed.
- Supportive team
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent working environment
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then Apply Online Now!
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|