No Experience Necessary*
*If you have no childcare experience we still want to hear from people who have had transferrable skills and experience, we are particularly interested in those who come from a care background.
If you have a kind, patient demeanour and wish to make a positive difference to a child's well-being and development.
Perhaps you believe you are able to deal with either challenging behaviour or even a softer approach to children who have additional needs, then look no further
This is the job for you!
An established school based in Liverpool are looking for a Teaching Assistant ASAP start to work with pupils with SEMH, challenging behaviour, ADHD, autism and additional needs to start in January 2020. This will start off on a temporary basis but will lead to a permanent contract for the right person.
A lot of these students have a challenging background and are in need of some significant support to help grow their self esteem and confidence.
- The SEN school prides itself on creating a nurturing and stimulating environment.
- They are looking for someone to be committed and enthusiastic in order to establish positive relationships with students and offer support to regulate their feelings.
- It is incredibly key to maintain high expectations of students to access their learning and ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual
- Be passionate about the education of children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be fluent in English
- Highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
- 24hr on-call facility
- Very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- A refer a friend scheme of 300
With Randstad there are many CPD opportunities - including the opportunity to become Team Teach Trained!
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
What next? We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
To discuss this role or others we may have in store for you in more detail, please contact Neil at the Liverpool branch. If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|