Primary Teacher - KS2
Could you aid and develop a child's learning? Are you skilled in managing big personalities? Have you got the drive and determination to help your class succeed? Are you an enthusiastic primary educator? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Are you a passionate teacher looking for your next role?
Our fantastic partner primary school in Seacroft are currently recruiting for a KS2 Primary Teacher. This school aims to get the best for and the best from everyone. Initially this contract is providing cover to a Year 4 class from February to May, but maybe ongoing for the right candidate. If this sounds like you and you are local, or willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Free parking and easy access by road
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Have a genuine love for teaching your class
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Experience working with KS2 children
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|