Behaviour Support Worker
Are you well versed in supporting children with Educational Behavioural Challenges? Can you engage and enthuse children? Can you contribute to the development of a child with educational behavioural difficulties? Could you work with flexibility in a fast-paced environment?
We are currently recruiting passionate and experienced Behaviour Support Workers to work 1:1 in a classroom setting with pupils that have complex and diverse Special Needs. This role is in Leeds; if you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Relevant education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with SEN/SEMH/EBD pupils
* Qualifications or knowledge of Makaton, Moving and Handling, PECs or Team Teach is desirable (but not essential)
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|