Painting and Decoating Tutor
Are you an experienced Painter and Decorator? Have you ever taught your trade or ever thought about teaching it? Are you looking for your next job opportunity?
Randstad National Accounts are supporting HMP Hindley to find Painting and Decorating tutors to train offenders who want to learn the trade for when they re-enter society. The role will be permanent and the tutor will deliver lessons at Level 1 and 2.
The purpose built OFSTED registered education departments have fully equipped classrooms for academic subjects and custom assembled workshops for vocational courses. All subjects delivered are fully accredited with a view to the learners gaining recognised qualifications.
- Delivering various subjects and teaching vocational skills
- You must possess excellent classroom management and be able to teach in a challenging environment
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative techniques to motivate and inspire learners. To be suitable for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Good knowledge of painting and decorating
- Experience in teaching
- Organised and planning skills.
- Enthusiastic with an ability to motivate learners
- Extensive knowledge of your subject area
If you are keen to hear about exciting local opportunities working in a secure prison environment, please register your interest by responding to this advert, or emailing ivan.whyatt@randstadeducation or calling 0161 200 1919.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|