Are you looking for a new role to start the year? Can you contribute to the development of a safe, stimulating and creative learning environment? Are you an exceptional teaching assistant? Do you have experience in the classroom? Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need?
Currently, we are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in an Oakwood Primary School. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Benefits will include:
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
* Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
* Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Working with small groups and 1:1
* Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Level 3 or equivalent education qualification preferred
* Able to make an impression on both us and our client
* Experience working or volunteering with KS1/2 pupils
* Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Maths Teacher Randstad Education City of London £140 - £160 per day
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum