Are you a qualified and passionate Photography teacher? Do you have what it takes to inspire the next David Bailey?
If this sounds like you then please do read on.
We are currently recruiting for a high achieving school in South Gloucestershire who are looking for a Photography teacher to teach KS4
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self motivated teacher with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the academy's vision.
The role is on a 2 week timetable 5 days on week A and 4 days on week B. The role is for an immediate start and will continue up until Easter or possibly longer.
* Care about young people and want to make a difference
* Are a suitably qualified teacher with the subject knowledge and expertise to deliver Photography to KS4 pupils
* Have a good understanding of teaching and learning strategies which lead to exceptional progress
* Are an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants to contribute to a successful team
* Are committed to ensuring students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally
In the role you can benefit from:
* Free parking
* Free training
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Great school and learning environment
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* A drive to inspire the next generation
| ||Save Job||Share Job|