Secondary Teaching Assistant
Would you like to develop your career in education? Can you bring fun and excitement into the classroom, even for older children? Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need? Could you work with flexibility in a fast-paced environment? Have you got transferable skills you could use in a classroom?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in an OFSTED Good Secondary School, in South Manchester. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Consultants with experience working in education
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide support to the whole class, small groups and 1:1 in Key stages 3 and 4.
* Assisting SEN students who may need additional help
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Qualifications in education are desired, but may not necessary in some circumstances
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working with older children
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us, you could get 300.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Secondary Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Manchester £60 - £70 per day
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Stockport £70 - £75 per day + Plus Other Benefits
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Stockport £9.20 - £11 per hour + Plus Other Benefits