Can you inspire the next generation of amazing storytellers? Do you want to transform the lives of students through purposeful education? Do you thrive off developing and enhancing children's writing, reading and comprehension skills? Could you write a child's success story?
We are currently recruiting for an English Teacher at a creative school in the heart of Plymouth. We are looking for a teacher with high expectations and achievements; who is committed, inspirational and is passionate about their subject. This position is to cover maternity leave, across Key stage 3 and 4, In Horwich. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
* A school with strong community links, beloved by parents
* Nurturing and Supportive colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|