Key Stage 1 Teacher
Are you still looking for a role for the Spring term? Are you a passionate teacher looking for your next role? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Could you conduct vital observations to aid and develop a child's learning?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher Role in our partner school in Stockport. This role will be teaching a class whose teacher is going on maternity leave in March. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is not suitable to NQTs
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to 300
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience with Year 1
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|