Year 2 Teacher
Are you looking for key stage 1 primary teaching work starting asap? Excited about an opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
Full time year 2 teacher required.
The school is a large and popular primary school in the Blackburn area of Lancashire. The school is easily accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially temporary until July 2020, but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The headteacher and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning, and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive rates of pay
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings and social activities
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 1 (ideally Year 2)
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong English and Maths
- Promote effective teaching and learning
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Got to the end of the advert? We know you must be interested! If interested and available, please apply following the on screen instructions. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education National Accounts Team asap and send us your updated CV. You can reply to this email, or call / text 07584 548684 or email email@example.com
| ||Save Job||Share Job|