Primary Float Teacher
Are you a dedicated and passionate Primary School Teacher? Are you looking for flexibility in your career?
Randstad Education are proud to be supporting a small group of primary schools located in and around Blackburn, to provide regular teaching cover with an immediate start.
Consistency, even when the unexpected happens, is key in education. If you would like to work with a small handful of schools on a regular basis, then this role would be perfectly suited to you. Working this way allows you to still build relationships with the schools, whilst maintaining a flexible work life.
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Able to reference your recent teaching work
- Driving license and vehicle is preferable but not mandatory
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Perform the full duties of a cover teacher
- Follow the ethos and rules of each school you work within
- Inspire colleagues & children alike
- Adapt quickly to your surroundings
- Positively integrate yourself in each new environment
- A welcoming and supportive team of specialist consultants
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
- Lesson planning will be completed for you
- Positions may become permanent or extended
- TA support in classes
- Flexible Working hours
- Ask about our 'Refer a Friend' scheme!
If you are interested and available for work, please apply following the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, please contact Randstad Education National Accounts Team asap and send us your updated CV. You can call / text 07584 548684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- Graduate Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Romford £60 - £70 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression