Are you an inspirational Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a temp to perm full-time role?
You will be working with children in a classroom environment.
Do you bring positive energy, and enthusiasm to every classroom?
This Primary school in Hemel Hempstead is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 2. They are looking to make a quick appointment due to a member of staff having to resign due to health reasons although they will wait for the right candidate.
This Primary School in St Albans is a two-form entry Roman Catholic school which caters for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher is committed to creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible school experience. As a Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant, you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class Teachers.
* Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
* Exclusive staff discounts.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has an unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
* Close to public transport links.
The successful applicant will:
* Have experience of working in Key Stage Two.
* Be supportive of the school's Catholic ethos.
* Have some experience in dealing with difficult behavior.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Working with children across Key Stage Two.
* Assisting the class Teachers with general classroom support.
* Delivering small group interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with the class teacher, SENCO and parents.
* Ensuring the classrooms are kept safe and tidy.
Key stage 2 experience, teaching assistant experience
CACHE level 1 or 2, CACHE level 2 or 3
Apply Now to be considered for interview, successful applicants will be shortlisted within 24 hours.
For further information or details of other opportunities in schools in Hemel Hempstead contact Winnie on 01582 811878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Science Teacher Randstad Education Denbighshire £128 - £150 per day
- Secondary Teacher - Design Technology Protocol Education Barnet £145 - £190 per day
- Locum Educational Psychologists, Urgent start, SE England NonStop Recruitment Bexley £450 - £475 per day