Are you looking for a great opportunity to teach Art up to A level in a new school from September 2020?
Are you passionate about sharing your creative side and inspiring secondary students?
I am currently working with a secondary school and the core purpose of our school is summed up by our Mission Statement, which challenges all in our community to inspire, to achieve and to serve. The aim is to provide the very best secondary education possible by inspiring our students with a love of learning within a safe, happy and friendly community.
* Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
* Strong ethos and atmosphere
* Comprehensive induction programme
* State of the art Sports Hall and Dance Activity Studio
* Welcoming staff
* Teach Art
* Follow the school ethos and rules
* Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
* Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
* Inspirational teacher
*Experience teaching secondary education
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4/5 students
Please get in contact if you think this job is for you!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01582 811878.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|