We are looking for cover supervisors to work across schools in Blackpool, Lancashire.
These fantastic schools boast modern facilities, enthusiastic students, a supportive staff team and excellent extra-curricular activities all around.
The role offers exceptional in house training and career opportunities with flexible hours that fit around your work-life balance.
As a cover supervisor you will work with our secondary schools in Blackpool on a casual, ad hoc basis, covering lessons and year groups as and when teachers are absent. Cover supervisors will deliver pre-set work absent teachers have planned, to ensure that students in their classes continue to learn and be productive throughout the school day. There are long term positions available for the right person!
- Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- Excellent public transport links from M55
- Competitive rates of pay
- A 'refer a friend' scheme where you could earn 300
- CPD opportunity
- Preparing the classrooms for lessons
- Leading the class to deliver the lesson prepared by the subject teacher
- Developing an innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Managing behaviour
- Ensuring that lesson objectives are met
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good classroom management skills
- The ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- Very strong English and maths skills
Sounds great, right? Apply today! Get in touch on ; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career
| ||Save Job||Share Job|