Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Do you have a passion for support children in a primary school?
Are you a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Can you work in East Grinstead and start this month?
If so, read on
A primary school in East Grinstead is looking for an inspiring, qualified person to join their team of experienced Teaching Assistants. This is an exciting role and it would suit someone with a HLTA qualification and previous experience of teaching whole classes of children in key stage 2.
The vacancy is required now and is currently working full time. If this sounds like something you are interested in and you would like some more information then please apply today.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
* Communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
* Show initiative in supporting a child's individual needs
* Build positive relationships with the child
* Have the highest expectations of themselves and the child
* Show flexibility and adaptability, with a 'can do' attitude
* Work closely under the supervision of the SENDCo
* Be able to work as part of a team.
The school will offer:
* The chance to work in a school with a great support network from the senior leadership team.
* Children who are keen to learn and be part of the school community.
* The opportunity to become part of our friendly and supportive staff team
* A happy working environment
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please don't hesitate to email me on email@example.com. Alternatively we have a fantastic refer a friend scheme where you can earn 300 for every member of staff you recommend who works 30 days for us.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|