Are you a recent graduate looking to secure a role in Education ? Perhaps you are thinking of becoming a teacher and are looking to gain experience within a classroom, then look no further we have the perfect role for you !
Randstad Education are recruiting for teaching assistants to either work on a 1:1 basis with a specific student or to provide more general classroom support.
This support role is a great way to enhance your experience and helps you to understand how the role of a teaching assistant
To be a learning support assistant in a secondary school, you need to be passionate about working with young people . You will need resilience, energy and empathy for this role and it is ideal for graduates who have grit, tenacity and the commitment to work alongside young people in a challenging setting
In the role you can benefit from:
- Free training
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
-Supportive and outgoing colleague
-Great school and learning environment to work in
- Create a positive learning enviroment
-Use imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
-Adhere to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
Our requirements for this post mean you must:
- be passionate about wanting to work with children and young people; any previous experience in this field, even voluntarily, would be an advantage but not essential
- possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
- be able to establish rapport quickly with children whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- a degree qualification is an advantage
- be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Bristol, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match.
If your application is deemed to be suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the schools in the new academic year. All candidates will be required to undergo child protection and UK eligibility checks. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Michelle, your specialist Secondary consultant, via email on email@example.com or by telephone at the Bristol branch on 0117 3116470
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- SEN Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Bristol £60 - £75 per day + Plus Other Benefits
- Secondary Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Bristol £60 - £70 per day
- Full/Part Time Autism Support Assistants Required Protocol Education Bristol Dependent on role and experience