Supply Cover Teacher
"Be the teacher you would want your child to have."
Are you a qualified teacher looking for your next role?
Do you thrive when helping others to succeed?
Have you been looking for a role that helps you to inspire the next generation?
I'm looking for a cover teacher to work across primary schools in East Grinstead, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad are an education recruitment agency who help schools across West Sussex, Brighton and Surrey with their permanent, long-term and day-to-day needs. This role is aimed at primary teachers who are looking for day-to-day work in East Grinstead. As a supply teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a supply teacher candidates receive the flexibility to choose their working days and these roles could lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools. As the preferred supplier for the schools in this area we have lots of work available so candidates will be kept busy.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* DBS and school application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles
* App-based booking system
* Online diary
Benefits of the role:
* Flexible working days
* Weekly pay
* Teacher of the month
* Local bookings
* Competitive pay
* Free CPD
* No planning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|