Do you want to help children learn the basic skills they will need throughout life?
Are you looking for a role where you are supported to progress?
Have you got experience working in a classroom?
If so, please read on...
I'm currently supporting a school in East Grinstead who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to start in as soon as possible.
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 HR company world wide and due to this prestige we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their day-to-day, long-term and permanent vacancies. This particular role is a longer term position starting as soon as possible and the right candidate must be able to work full time and have experience working with children with additional needs.
This School believes that each member of the school community is a member of God's family and is therefore a unique, dignified and special individual. They encourage everyone to have high aspirations and work in partnership with one another so that each child feels valued and is successful. In their last Ofsted inspection the School was rated 'Good' with the report stating "Teaching is good with examples of exemplary practice In this very inclusive school, all groups of pupils make good progress from their various starting points Behaviour is exemplary as is the promotion of the pupils' personal development."
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles
* Free career advice
* DBS and School application support
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
Benefits of the role:
* On-site parking
* The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
* A supportive leadership team
* Training and development opportunities
* Assisting with basic first aid where required
* Helping the Room Leader to set up and deliver creative activities
* Supporting the children to learn during day-to-day activities
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Support with planning and preparation for lessons
* Experience working in a Primary School
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
I am looking to interview for this role next week so if you would like to be considered then please send me your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|