Supply Cover Supervisor
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."
Do you have experience working in schools supporting children to achieve their goals?
Are you looking for a term-time only role?
Have you been looking for a role to expand your skills?
I'm looking for a cover supervisor to work with primary schools across East Grinstead, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad have built up strong relationships with many local primary schools leading to exclusive roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful candidates will be given the flexibility to choose their working days and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. Doing supply cover is a great way to gain valuable experience and to show off your skills in front of potential employers by doing what you do best! As the preferred supplier for the schools in this area we have lots of work available so candidates will be kept busy. We are currently looking for dedicated staff to fill these roles!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Exclusive roles
* DBS and school application support
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* App-based booking system
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Online diary
* Refer a friend scheme
Benefits of the role:
* Free CPD
* Local bookings
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working days
* Competitive pay
* Supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
* Covering lessons in the teachers absence to support the students to continue accessing the curriculum
* Following set lesson plans to meet the expectations of the teacher
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Experience working in a primary school
* Experience covering lessons in a teachers absence
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* A degree level qualification
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|