Nursery Manager Wanted for Montessori Nursery
Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Nursery School Manager to join our OFSTED rated outstanding Montessori Nursery School located just 5 minutes' walk from Angel Tube Station in the London Borough of Islington, close to the City.
The role of Nursery School Manager would suit an experienced and value driven Deputy Manager, or a current Nursery Manager looking for their next challenge.
As the Nursery School Manager, you will lead our vibrant and passionate team of 45 staff and manage the high-quality practice within the Nursery School.
39,000 to 50,000 depending on skills and experience
Benefits of working for this nursery:
- A discretional annual performance related Bonus + Ofsted Outstanding Award.
- Private Health Insurance following successful probation.
- Regular Salary Review.
- Holliday Allowance 33 days including Bank Holidays and 5 days during Christmas and New Year shutdown. Rising to 36 days for long service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Annual Travel Loan and cycle to work scheme.
- Continual Professional Development Programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Paid Sickness & Compassionate Leave.
What You need
Level 3/4 Early Years qualification or equivalent with extensive experience in a Managerial post.
An equivalent or higher management qualification and/or a further qualification in Childcare.
At least two years' experience as a Nursery Deputy/Manager or similar role in an Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding setting.
A passion and vision for delivering outstanding childcare.
Ability to Lead from the Heart'.
- Manage the day to day operation of the Nursery School and ensure the provision of a high-quality environment.
- To maintain our Ofsted Outstanding accreditation.
- Work in partnership with Parents/Carers and staff to ensure a collaborative and supportive relationship between the Nursery School and the families.
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating learning experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Develop and review all future plans and improvements for the Nursery School.
- To oversee the Health and Safety function of the Nursery School, and act as the designated Safeguarding Lead.
- Staff Management including recruiting and inducting all Nursery staff, and ongoing competence and training.
- Work closely with the Nursery School Business Manager to ensure maximum pupil numbers and to achieve the Nursery Schools budgetary requirements.
- Work on a flexible shift pattern around our opening hours. (Minimum 40 hours.)
- Other ad hoc duties as outlined in the job description (available on application).
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of 40.00.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- SEND Teaching Assistant The Education Network Ltd Bishop Auckland £35 - £65 per day
- Secondary Teacher - Design Technology Protocol Education Barnet £145 - £190 per day
- Locum Educational Psychologists, Urgent start, SE England NonStop Recruitment Bexley £450 - £475 per day