Are you passionate about teaching children history? Are you a history teacher looking for a new role for 2020? Or perhaps you are looking for a change in environment and a new challenge?
This could be the role for you!
I am currently looking for a passionate history teacher in Bedfordshire to join my pool of candidates.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate dynamic and creative classroom practice combined with a passion for their subject.
* Flexible working - you decide when and where you work
* The ability to try different key stages across secondary school
* The opportunity to teach your specialist subject
* The opportunity for local work
* Unique benefits available such as 40% off cinema tickets and high street shop discounts
* A consultant to support you along the way
* Weekly pay via PAYE
To be successful you will have:
* An enhanced DBS (we can assist you with this)
* Two references
* Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
* Good knowledge of the history curriculum
*Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Danielle on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to Danielle.email@example.com to book your local registration.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|