ASD/PMLD Support Worker
Job DescriptionASD/PMLD Support Worker
Day to day special needs Teaching Assistant Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD) and for Autism (ASD/ASC)
If you have a passion for the responsibility of educating children with disabilities and special needs, then this is the job for you.
Do you think you can meet the requirements to nurture and care for these children?
Protocol education are looking for a special needs teaching assistant for a school located in Brent which is in north/west London on a day to day basis for key stage 3. For this specific role as a teaching assistant you are required to support children with a range of learning difficulties including Autism and profound Multiple learning difficulties.
The school objectives are to develop personalised pathways and choices so the pupils can meet their own aspirations. The school contains sensory suit areas, gym, swimming pool and outdoor areas. Initially after your introduction you will have the opportunity to work within these facilities.
Ideally the experience for this role is working with children with special educational needs, preferably key stage 3. You will need excellent communication skills and resilience. Also, to be able to use your own initiative and be a team player.
Please only apply if you have SEN experience in a school environment or personal experience. Furthermore, you must have a valid DBS or be prepared to purchase one for this specific role.
If you believe this role is fit for you and is of your interest, please do not hesitate to contact Dominic at Protocol Education on 0203 219 7740. Alternatively, you can send me an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- LSA with PMLD experience required for a School in Homerton Protocol Education Hackney £60 - £85 per day
- SEND Learning Support Assistant - Uxbridge Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day
- SEN Support in West Drayton Protocol Education Hillingdon £60 - £75 per day
- Science Teacher - SEN School Hillingdon Protocol Education Hillingdon £120 - £160 per day
- BSL Communication Support Randstad Education South West London £70.00 - £92.30 per day + Free parking,training and progression
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Crawley £15000 - £16000 per annum