Primary General Cover Teacher
Do you want a position where no two days are the same?
Do you have a positive approach to managing behaviour in the classroom?
Would you like the enjoyment of teaching without the added responsibilities?
Then get in contact today!
Due to an increased demand for supply teachers in Chester and surrounding areas, I am looking for local teachers to cover daily, and long term staff absences. Work can be booked in advance but the ideal candidate will be available for on the day bookings.
Why become a Supply Teacher for Randstad?
- Working with hundreds of schools in Chester and surrounding areas
- Preferred Supplier for North Wales
- Competitive rates of pay and with weekly pay
- An experienced consultant who knows your local area
- Shift booking app - pick up shifts wherever you are
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
- Marking work completed during the day
-Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
To be considered you must:
- Be willing to teach across all three primary phases
- Be able to take on the day bookings
- Have PGCE/QTS
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today! Call Jen on 01244 500 425 or send your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org to book your local registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children
| ||Save Job||Share Job|