Are you an experienced science teacher with a passion for educating students? Do you have a track record for delivering interactive and high-quality science lessons? Are you looking for a new and exciting role in North Wales to start in January 2020?
I am currently working with a school in North Wales where they believe that through a strong academic curriculum, high quality teaching and our contemporary facilities and resources, students are encouraged to aim high and dream big, developing strong aspirations and a lasting love of learning.
The school is a state of the art secondary school that is looking for a new teacher of science to join their hardworking and motivated staff pool.
-Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- Welcoming staff who are highly qualified and work tirelessly
- A short drive away from town centre
- A passion for teaching science
- Follow the school ethos 'Ambition, Endeavour, Success'
- Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
- Effective classroom behaviour
Requirements:- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact email@example.com or call 01244500425
| ||Save Job||Share Job|