Are you A level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you looking for your next career move to step up and lead a room? And work in the vibrant city of St Albans?
This "Good" rated nursery located in the historic city of St Albans is looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse with the potential to become a room leader. The nursery supports children from the age of 3 months to 5 years and are looking for the right person to start ASAP.
*very close to public transport link inc the station
*work in a national nursery chain
*shopping discounts scheme available
*enhanced disclosure DBS
*NNEB, CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification
*2 relevant references inc 1 employment
*previous experience working in a childcare setting
* to ensure the nursery is a safe happy place
* to support the team and nursery manager
* plan inspiring activities for children following EYFS
* ensuring that the individual needs are met
* support all staff and engage in a good staff team
* to advise manager/deputy of any concerns
Apply now if you would like to be considered for this position. Interviews for successful applicants will be arranged within 1 week
If you are interested and want to find out more about the position, please do give Jamila a call on 01582 811 878. Alternatively, please do email me on email@example.com.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Nursery Nurse Randstad Education Bradford £8 - £8.50 per hour + Dependant on experience and qualifications
- Secondary Learning Support / TAs - SEN TA Protocol Education Barnet £65 - £75 per annum
- Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Cambridge Up to £65 per day