Are you an inspiring primary teacher looking for your next exciting career move?
Would you like the idea of being able to 'try out' a school before committing on a permanent basis?
Do you enjoy teaching from EYFS to KS2?
Then get in contact today!
I am currently working with some excellent primary schools in Watford and the surrounding areas who are looking for teachers to cover courses and sickness, short term and long term work is available.
Why Supply Teaching?
* Flexible work - you decide where you work and when
* Ability to try out different year groups and schools
* Could open up to long term/permanent opportunities
* Hertfordshire County Council recruitment partners
* Working with hundreds of schools in Hertfordshire
* A dedicated, experienced consultant to help you throughout the applications process
* Access to unique benefits, including 40% off cinema tickets and a huge range of high street discounts
To be successful you will have:
- An enhanced DBS - we can assist you with this
- Two references
- Relevant teaching qualifications - PGCE/QTS
- A good understanding of the primary curriculum
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|