Full Time Teaching Year 4 Teaching Position - Winsford
Looking for a full time Teaching role? Available from January 2020? We have the role for you....
We currently require a passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher to join one of our Primary schools to cover a position which has become available, The role will be working with a Year 4 cohort with 28 pupils in the setting and 1 Teaching Assistant in the class to provide support. There is a possibility this role will become a permanent position for the start of the 2020/2021 academic year.
* Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in the North West and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
* Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
* Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
* 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to 300
* Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
* Working with children with a variety of needs.
* Be responsible for working across a variety of classes in Key Stage Two.
* Promote positive behaviour.
* Supporting other staff with behaviour management.
As a successful Teacher you will have;
* Experience of working with children in primary school.
* Experience in supporting a class in promoting positive behaviour.
* The ability to communicate and work as part of a team within the school.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside and Cheshire so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Craig Rogers, via email email@example.com or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|