Year 5 Teacher
Are you a creative and enthusiastic KS2 teacher?
Do you want to inspire the younger generation through thought-provoking lessons?
Do you want to do this in a 3 form entry, modern and Ofsted 'outstanding' school?
This is a fantastic opportunity so don't delay in applying!
This larger than life Ofsted 'outstanding' school situated in the heart of Wrexham is looking for an experienced Year 5 teacher. The role is needed on a full-time basis from January 2020 for the remainder of the academic year. The school is recently refurbished, boasts brilliant grounds and can offer all pupils outdoor learning experiences. The school proudly offers a child-centred ethos and follows a creative curriculum valuing the importance of the outdoors.
* Ofsted approved training and CPD provided
* Teaching assistant support in every classroom
* Permanent vacancies within the school- career progression opportunities
* Protected PPA time in your weekly schedule
* Regular team-building exercises/days
* Plan and deliver an engaging and exciting curriculum
* Ensure effective behaviour management in line with the schools behaviour policy
* Invested interest in raising attainment
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
Experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum in the past 2 years
Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a fabulous opportunity and not one to be missed. Please apply today! If you want to hear more, please send your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Chester office on 01244 500 425
| ||Save Job||Share Job|