Are you looking for flexible working hours to suit your home life?
Are you looking for a position that can offer you work life balance?
If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Randstad Education is currently looking for several Engagement Tutors to work on a 1:1 basis with Primary and Secondary ages pupils in their homes and schools.
Benefits to working with Randstad Education;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences
- Local work within a 10 mile radius from your home
- 300 worth of vouchers if you refer a friend to us!
- CPD training including safeguarding and Team Teach
As an Engagement Tutor, your role will involve;
- Reengaging students back into education.
- Working with Primary and Secondary aged students on a 1:1 basis in homes, schools and Libraries.
- Planning activities/games/work.
- Incorporating learning through play
- Providing written reports on student's progression and attendance.
- Reporting back to Randstad and Local Authorities.
- Motivating learners daily.
Requirements of this role;
- Teaching Assistant qualification or previous experience of working with SEN students
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Patience and resilience
- Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
- Motivate learners
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply now!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|