Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Or are you a teacher looking to take a step back from teaching? Do you have experience working with SEN Students?
We are recruiting a Higher Level Teaching Assistant required from January 2020 on a permanent basis. The role will be based in an academy school near Manchester, Chester, and Warrington. If this sounds like something you'd be suitable for, don't hesitate to contact us now!
- Gaining new experience working with children who have a wide range of special needs
- Free parking
- Opportunity to utilise previous experience
- Fulfilling a role with job satisfaction
- An excellent working environment with strong team support
- Great career progression opportunities
- Support pupils in all aspects of their learning across all year groups
- Ensure a safe and secure learning environment for all pupils
- Differentiate work so that pupils are working to their full ability
- Create a professional rapport with staff, pupils and parents
- Promote a positive attitude at all times
- Ensure pupils believe in themselves and are fully motivated and committed to their learning
- Be confident and show enthusiasm to ensure students are motivated at all times
- Teaching Assistant qualification ideal, but not essential
- Previous experience working with children who have special needs
- Have a wide range of curriculum knowledge to support across different subject
If you are confident that you fit the above criteria and can see yourself working within this educational environment, please contact Ivan on 0161 200 1919 or send through your CV to email@example.com !
| ||Save Job||Share Job|