Are you available now and are considering a permanent role in January?
Do you have experience working with children with special educational needs?
Are you looking for a term-time only role working with children in EYFS and Key Stage 1?
I'm currently supporting a school in Crawley who have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant to work 121 with a child in their reception class. If this role interests you then please keep reading!
This is a happy school where the atmosphere is relaxed and conducive to high achievement. The leadership team take pride in their diverse community. The whole school value every child as an individual and are proud of being an inclusive school and of our cultural and linguistic diversity. The head teacher works closely with parents and families.
They have high expectations of all their children both socially and academically. They place great emphasis on personal, social and emotional development by fostering caring attitudes, thoughtfulness, mutual respect, self-discipline and self-confidence. Their aim is to develop each child as an individual, nurturing their strengths and talents. They give their pupils responsibility and believe that they should be encouraged to do their best in a positive, hard working learning environment. They place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring that their pupils enjoy learning and have fun.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* App-based booking system
* DBS and School application support
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* Online diary
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay
* Term Time Contract
* Free CPD
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working days
* Supporting the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
* Working on a 1-2-1 with a reception child
* Supporting the child to learn both in the classroom and out in the wider school community
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Knowledge of the EYFS and KS1 curriculums
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience working with children who have special educational needs
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
If you would like more information on this role or any other support role, then please email paul.hirchfield@randstadeducation
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|