Supply Primary Teacher
"You are making a difference every day."
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new role?
Do you want a job where the days work around you?
Have you got experience teaching students the primary curriculum?
I'm looking for a supply teacher to work across primary schools in Horsham, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support schools across Brighton, Surrey and West Sussex with their long-term, day-to-day and permanent needs. This particular role is aimed at primary teachers looking for day-to-day work in Horsham. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. Through working as a supply teacher candidates are given the flexibility to choose their own days for work and these roles could potentially lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools. There is a large amount of work available so candidates will be kept busy. As a supply teacher you will be asked to work mornings, afternoons and full days in our schools so the right candidate must be flexible with this.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Free career advice
* Refer a friend scheme
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* DBS and school application support
* App-based booking system
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Exclusive roles
* Online diary
Benefits of the role:
* No planning
* Flexible working days
* Competitive pay
* Teacher of the month
* Weekly pay
* Local bookings
* Free CPD
* Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|