Yaer 5 Teacher
Job DescriptionI am working with a Primary School in Chesham who are looking for a Year 5 teacher from February to cover a maternity leave until the end of the academic year.
To be considered for this Year 5 role, you will need to;
* possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
* have experience teaching early years classes
* have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
* understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
* show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
* have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
* have high expectations of pupils and themselves
* be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
* be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
In return this school offers:
* effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
* creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
* pay to scale MPS/UPS as appropriate
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an exciting and highly motivated professional team! We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified colleagues. I look forward to receiving your application shortly.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|