Are you looking for an opportunity to bring professional engagement and excitement into the classroom? Are you able to bring a level of initiative and adaptability to a unique, fast-paced teaching role?
Randstad Education are looking to recruit a Teacher to provide flexible cover for a network of schools in Preston and the surrounding areas. The role is perfect for those looking to get a foot in the door at a number of select schools before committing to a permanent position, and can suit those looking for either part-time, full-time or day-to-day work.
Randstad are the world's no.1 recruitment agency, dedicated to matching you to your dream role. Working with us, you will have the consistent support of your own personal consultant, access to plenty of training / benefits and be in control of your own working days through our new app.
- Tailor your own working days to support your commitments
- Opportunity to work in a variety of schools around Preston
- Competitive rates, paid weekly
- Training opportunities
- A dedicated personal consultant to work with and support you throughout
- Potential for long-term / permanent placements if desired
- 24/7 on-call service
- Weekly pay
- Covering Key Stage 1 and/or 2 classes
- Some placements may include lesson planning
- Helping children understand their work and achieve their best results
- Engaging children in their development
- Marking work within guidelines
- Contribute to high standards and best practice
- Provide a safe environment for both staff and children
What are we looking for?
- A driven NQT or Teacher
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Behaviour management skills in line with school guidelines
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Innovate to bring new ideas and excitement into the classroom
- Ability to lesson plan effectively
- Safeguarding excellence
- SEN experience is desired but not necessary
- Up to date DBS check (we can provide if not obtainable)
- Teaching references covering the last 12 months
- BA with QTS / PGCE
| ||Save Job||Share Job|