Early Years Teacher in Blackpool
Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for your next role in a Blackpool Primary?
Do you specialise in Early Years and Foundation Stage?
We are looking for a Teacher who is confident to teach within the EYFS at a Blackpool Primary School, who has previous experience in this year group and who is strong with classroom management. Does this sound like you?
If you have answered yes, please get in touch to apply.
I am working with a two-form entry Primary School based in Blackpool. The school is a happy environment where everyone works together as one big team to achieve. Everyone in the school and within the wider community is valued and respected. You will be joining a respected and valued team. This is a nurturing setting with a strong SLT and pastoral team in place. The ideal candidate will work positively within a team who teaches respect and creates a safe environment.
The role is to start January 2020 and will be required for two terms.
* A full class teacher role in a supportive environment.
* An opportunity to work in an exciting setting.
* Work with a dedicated consultant to discuss your career.
* Further opportunities to CPD.
* To be part of a partnership of schools across Blackpool.
* To take ownership of an EYFS class and be responsible for the development of the children.
* To work alongside the Year Group Lead.
* Confidence to lead the class and inject personality, initiative and commitment to the class.
* Previous experience and strong knowledge of the curriculum is essential.
* A Qualified Primary Teacher who has completed their NQT induction.
* Experience of working within EYFS.
* Have a nurturing and caring nature.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
* The patience and passion for developing children.
Randstad is committed to the safety of children and young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start'.
Please email email@example.com to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work with Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|