Upper KS2 Teacher - Maternity Cover
Job DescriptionProtocol Education are currently recruiting for an Upper KS2 teacher for one of our schools we work closely in Leeds, the role will be commencing in January 2020.
The school are looking for a strong teacher with relevant experience in KS2 who is able to commit to the full teacher role covering two terms starting in January.
- Have QTS.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management strategies.
- Have a valid DBS and ideally be on the update service.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning enviroment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best progress possible.
As a long term supply teacher you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily pay rates and ongoing CPD. Long term supply is a great way to build up experience in a range of schools and settings; this could be the perfect opporunity for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Competative and attractive rates of pay.
- A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help you with your needs and well-being.
- Ongoing CPD training
- Teacher socials, a great way to meet people!
- Recommend a friend scheme - Earn 250 before you start!
Please apply asap.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|