School Caretaker - Immediate Start
Classroom Teachers are seeking a skilled and experienced Caretaker to work on a temporary basis at an educational unit based in North London . This is a limited hours role with shifts starting in the mornings.
Your day will consist of the following duties:
- Opening the building in the morning
- General maintenance for buildings and surrounding area - handyman skills are a must
- Conducting fire safety and H&S checks for the site
- Check the heating is operating and that timers are set correctly and working
- Event set up and take down
- To support and assist the school to conduct specific/ ad hoc caretaking tasks when required, or as part of duty schedule such as winter checks, planned maintenance and daily and weekly checks
- Maintaining a strong line of communication with key stakeholders
If you are a school or educational Caretaker and feel that you have the right skillset for this role please get in touch immediately. For the right candidate this position has the potential to turn into a permanent position.
Please note: We undertake checks on all our candidates in line with safeguarding legislation. As such, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of 40.00 payable at registration.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|