Are you looking to continue teaching without the commitment and work load?
Would you like to gain valid experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you!
We work closely with a large number of secondary schools and academy trusts located throughout Cambridgeshire to help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences.
As a supply teacher working you will be required to;
- Support and understand a wide spectrum of student needs
- Be passionate about making a difference to students learning
- Be flexible to work in a variety of schools
- Be able to adapt to a variety of classroom environments
- Be transferable across subjects
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working.
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across Cambridgeshire
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Cambridgeshire, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work in the new academic year.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Jonathan Gash or Tracie Kirkland at the Cambridge Education Branch.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|