Are you a maths teacher looking for a new role for January 2020? Or perhaps you are looking for a change in environment and a new challenge?
Randstad works with secondary schools in the Suffolk area and is looking for Maths teachers for long term roles beginning in January. These roles allow you to work in successful Maths departments where you can grow professionally while having an impact on children's education.
Benefits of working for Randstad
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
- Teaching KS3-5 maths
- Role model for students that are 'proud of their school'
- Working within a well established maths department
- Experienced or newly qualified maths teacher
- Strong academic background
- Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
Please apply online. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Suffolk, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools. Roles range from temporary, permanent, short or long term and full or part time, which may be a better match.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|