Are you a passionate PE teacher with outstanding levels of pupil engagement and success?
Are you looking for work around Sheffield?
Here at Randstad, we are looking for someone to teach Physical Education in a number of secondary schools throughout Sheffiield starting from January 2020.
Benefits of the role include:
- A supportive line manager
- Excellent transport links
- Flexible Working Hours
- Refer a friend incentive (earn 300 in high street shopping vouchers!)
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 Physical Education
- Planning and delivering exercises according to the students' routine
- Following all school procedures
- Attending after-school meetings and parents evenings (if specified)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- An enhanced DBS (on the update service)
- 2 outstanding references from the last 12 months.
- A passion for education and the development of young people
If you think you could do this position justice, please apply today to avoid missing out!
We will be holding interviews from next week and expect the position to be filled quickly.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|