Enthusiastic about creating a love for science in teens and young adults?
We have the perfect opportunity within a Blackpool college that could give you exactly what you want!
An established and well-respected, OFSTED rated 'OUTSTANDING' academy is seeking to appoint a full time Biology teacher on short term basis with the possibility to go long term.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working hours.
- Be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- The opportunity to build relationships with secondary schools across the area.
- To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
You will be part of a committed hard working department and a supportive team. You will be responsible for teaching A-level students
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- Great career progression.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS5
- A real drive to inspire the next generation
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, we will clear you for work and you will be invited to interview at the school.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|