Are you an exceptional Geography Teacher who loves going the extra mile? Are you ready to make a career changing move for January 2020?
With over 1000 students - boys and girls - this school near Wimbledon has spent millions on recent refurbishments and has associate schools across the world. The name and brand are global, so the staff they seek must be confident and able to represent an elite school in everything they do. The school now require the top Geography Teacher to work one or two terms with the possibility of it being extended to permanent or contract. This opportunity truly is once in a lifetime!
Benefits for you:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Close proximity to local stations
- Corporate gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career development
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with the head of learning and ensure effective learning of geography
- To supervise guided reading
- Undertake duties in accordance with the academy guidelines
- Set, mark and record homework, ensuring guided progression and development of all students
- Enrichment opportunities and interventions for pupils within geography including trips
What is required?
- At least 2 academic years teaching Geography
- Portable DBS or willing to undergo
- A true passion for Geography
- Demonstrated ability to go over and beyond the call of duty
If you want to challenge yourself further, please get in touch. After telephone application, we'll be interested in meeting you to increase your chances of securing an interview.
0203 870 6353
07920 523 613
Recruitment Specialist London
| ||Save Job||Share Job|