Have you got transferable skills you could use in a classroom? Can you bring fun and excitement into the classroom? Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant Role in the Liskeard area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Consultants with experience working in education
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Easy access by road
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with children
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) Randstad Education Manchester £70 - £75 per day + Plus Other Benefits
- Learning Support Assistant Randstad Education Saltash Up to £65 per day
- HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) Randstad Education Saltash £65 - £70 per day + Plus Other Benefits